TRACING THE FOOTSTEPS OF DEBORAH, BARAK, GIDEON, SAUL,
AND THE PROPHET ELISHA
- THE WATER SPRING OF MA’AYAN HAROD. The biblical story of Gideon and his courage against the Philistine armies as recorded in Judges chapters 6 and 7.
- THE JEZREEL WATER SPRING. The last battle of King Saul when the Philistines attacked him, his sons, and his army on Mount Gilboa as recorded in 1 Samuel chapters 29 and 31.
- KING SAUL AND THE WOMAN OF EN-DOR. An on-location study at En Dor, where King Saul commanded a woman of the village to bring up from the dead, the sleeping prophet Samuel as recorded in 1 Samuel 28:7.
- THE BIBLICAL TOWNS OF SHUNEM AND OPHEL. A study into the heart and mind of the prophet Elisha as recorded in 2 Kings chapters 5 and 6.
- BATTLE IN THE VALLEY BELOW MOUNT TABOR. The story of Judge Deborah and her army general Barak as recorded in Judges chapters 4 and 5.